Professional Pictures by Paula Player

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

from one teacher to another...


Today I came across a great idea for back to school from another teacher's blog. Blogger Sarah Martin, past second grade teacher, created a "Favorite Things" survey for parents to give to their child's teacher at the beginning of the year. Speaking from experience, I know how wonderful an inexpensive, heartfelt surprise can mean to a teacher! This survey can help spark those ideas! Check it out and if you have a child in school I encourage you to use this or something like it to get to know your child's teacher a little more! This being my first year I am not in the classroom teaching, I will make sure to spoil my own child's teachers to let them know how much I appreciate all of their hard work.

To download the document, please visit the Life Sweet Life blog as she is the author of this survey. Her blog is:
center>

No comments:

Post a Comment